[gcompris-devel] GCompris Chess & Sudoku activities being considered for G1G1

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Sep 23 22:26:32 UTC 2008

Le mardi 23 septembre 2008 à 11:08 +0200, Morgan Collett a écrit :
> Hi Bruno
>
> We are about to release 8.2 for the XO. GCompris Chess and Sudoku are
> being considered for inclusion for preinstallation for G1G1. We need
> to know if you have tested and verified that they are working with
> 8.2-759 or later (for instructions on downloading 8.2 release, see:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing).
>
> The basic activity test is defined here:
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_cases_8.2.0#Activities
>
> If you have tested them and confirmed that they work, please reply
> ASAP. Include the version # of the activity and a link to the .xo
> file.

I just uploaded a new release set of all GCompris activities, including
the full bundle. These now have the activity_version set to 9 and the
license field to GPLv3+.

Sadly, GCompris activity startup sequence is broken on this release,
none of the 2 activities you selected works anymore. No idea why yet.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids