[gcompris-devel] GCompris does not work on Mandriva 2009!

Alejandro Díaz adiaz at formacioncontinuazac.gob.mx
Wed Oct 15 18:27:59 UTC 2008

GCompris does not work on Mandriva 2009! Solved!

The workaround rightly suggested by Bruno worked fine, although in some
activities the cursor was not visible.

The good news are that Mandriva released updated versions of the packages
libxml2, libxml2-python and libxml2-utils. With those installed, GCompris
works again without the need to apply the workaround suggested by Bruno.

Best regards and thanks,

Alejandro.