[gcompris-devel] RFC: Using the Wiki as GCompris homepage

Lars Vogdt lars at linux-schulserver.de
Tue May 20 09:36:23 UTC 2008

Hi

I just visited the gcompris homepage http://gcompris.net/ and had a look at
the german pages.
* The Development section is missing completely.
* I also miss a link to the gcompris wiki on
  http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php
* The latest news entry is from Nov, 23 2004

=> Any change to get this fixed?

Beside this: What about using the wiki as homepage?

The current pages should be transferable into the wiki without big
problems.
Perhaps it's possible to include the menu structure unter the flags as
iTALC does?
See http://italc.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page as example.

If this meet with your approval, I like to help with the transfer.

With kind regards,
Lars