[gcompris-devel] New release next Friday

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed May 7 20:55:01 UTC 2008

Le mercredi 07 mai 2008 à 21:35 +0200, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> Hi Bruno,
>
> > I asked our nice translation team to update their translation for next
> > Friday.
>
> I would love to update the German translation. I checked out the latest svn,
> run ./autogen.sh and ./configure and all I got was this lousy error message:
>
> ---------------
> checking for python module pysqlite2... yes
> checking for SQLITE3... yes
> checking for native Win32... no
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile.mingw
> config.status: creating config.h.mingw
> config.status: creating gcompris-installer.nsi
> config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in
> ---------------
>
> Can you fix this?

Which distro do you use. This should be created automaticaly by an
intltool if I remember (perhaps intltoolize).

> I think you should really extend the deadline for translations. I got your
> mail only yesterday. I am very busy and probably unable to update the German
> translation until Friday. Does it hurt if you extend the deadline until May
> 18th?

Well, there is only a couple of new strings, this is way I did put a so
short deadline. I cannot change the date as on the other side some users
urge me to release it.

That said, if there are a lot of translations updated at the end of May,
I will release an updated version.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids