[gcompris-devel] New release next Friday

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.net
Wed May 7 19:35:14 UTC 2008

Hi Bruno,

> I asked our nice translation team to update their translation for next
> Friday.

I would love to update the German translation. I checked out the latest svn,
run ./autogen.sh and ./configure and all I got was this lousy error message:

---------------
checking for python module pysqlite2... yes
checking for SQLITE3... yes
checking for native Win32... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile.mingw
config.status: creating config.h.mingw
config.status: creating gcompris-installer.nsi
config.status: error: cannot find input file: Makefile.in

Can you fix this?

I think you should really extend the deadline for translations. I got your
mail only yesterday. I am very busy and probably unable to update the German
translation until Friday. Does it hurt if you extend the deadline until May
18th?

Greetings

Ronny