[gcompris-devel] Questions on GCompris voices

F Wolff friedel at translate.org.za
Sat Jan 5 18:24:22 UTC 2008

Op Saterdag 2008-01-05 skryf Bruno Coudoin:
> Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 à 21:32 +0200, F Wolff a écrit :
> > Hallo everybody

> > ok.ogg: "Check answer" - this seems the same as check_answer.ogg - is
> > this some mistake? What should translations contain?
>
> True, I tried to get a fix from Susan Rich, the original english voice
> author but didn't get an answer. ok.ogg should contains OK.

I would just like to confirm, Bruno. Yves told me in IRC yesterday (from
inspection of the source, I believe) that ok.ogg is played when hovering
over the OK button - the button to use if you want the software to check
the answer. If this is true, I guess it would make sense that it
contains "check answer", except that it is duplicated from
check_answer.ogg. Also, I got the impression that "check_answer.ogg" is
played when the answer is already checked and is found to be wrong. I'm
a bit confused now and would just like to be 100% sure.

Thank you
Friedel