[gcompris-devel] Workaround for missing translations on Ubuntu 7.10

Jordan Mantha mantha at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 27 09:08:04 UTC 2008

The latest Ubuntu 7.10 language-pack updates (should be version
7.10+20080205 ) include corrected translations for gcompris. I've looked
at the French translation and it indeed looks like everything is
corrected. Please let me know if you find otherwise. Thanks for your
patience and we will most certainly try to avoid having this sort of
problem again. :-)

-Jordan