[gcompris-devel] Thanks for the GCompris test on the XO

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Feb 15 22:08:06 UTC 2008

I was pleased to read you latest test of GCompris on the XO:
http://blue-gnu.biz/content/child_039_s_experience_olpc_xo

It's fun because we were also concerned by the paintings that cannot be
enjoyed once completed. It decided me to implement a fix, it's done now
in our gcomprixogoo branch.

For the age, it's true that GCompris is mostly used with smaller kids
but if you look deeper there are a lot of content suitable for older one
like our electric simulator. I believe the cartoon look and feel makes a
lot to give the impression only toddler can benefit from GCompris.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids