[gcompris-devel] SQL error when installing Windows version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Feb 14 18:52:24 UTC 2008

Le jeudi 14 février 2008 à 12:29 +0200, Samuel Murray a écrit :
> G'day everyone
>
> I just downloaded GCompris for Windows XP (119 MB) and installed it, but
> when I double-click to run, I get the error message:
>
> ** ERROR **: SQL error: unrecognized token: ", 1);"
> aborting...
> OK
>
> What's the URL for reporting bugs again?  Does Gcompris keep a crash log
> somewhere that I can attach?

It means our internal activity database is corrupted (I don't know why).
The only way I see is to delete it. When you start GCompris again it
will be recreated automatically.

You can find and remove this file :
c:\Documents and Settings\<your user>\.config\gcompris\gcompris_sqlite

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids