[gcompris-devel] Introduction / German wiki page

Lars Vogdt lars at linux-schulserver.de
Mon Feb 11 18:21:17 UTC 2008

Hi GCompris Developers!

My name is Lars Vogdt and I'm packaging GCompris for the openSUSE-Education
project [1]. So if you get any problem reports from openSUSE users, feel
free to redirect them to me or our butracker[2]... :-)

To thank you for this great programm, I've copied the german translation of
the GCOmpris manual [3] in the GCompris Wiki. (BTW: your spam filter
prevents me from using "ford" in the text, so I have to rewrite some
paragraphs). As both texts are under GFDL and I'm the original translator,
this should be ok. Hopefully I can add the images to the texts later on.

Regards and thanks again,
 Lars

--
[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Education