[gcompris-devel] tablet in Gcompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Aug 19 23:08:27 UTC 2008

I started to look at it. Jozef, I have been able to reproduce the issue.
I started to investigate and I can see that we loop continuously in
the swig generated ghmm file:
ghmmwrapper/ghmmwrapper_wrap.c:SWIG_TypeClientData()

I don't understand why. I tried to modify it without success.

Maybe we should raise the issue to the ghmm people, they may help us.

Bruno.