[gcompris-devel] tablet in Gcompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Aug 19 00:04:16 UTC 2008

Jozef, I did not got time to look at it yet. I copy the list in case
someone can help you. I will look at it myself asap.

To give a little background on the issue, Jozef wrote the the writing
tutor activity:
http://gcompris.net/wiki/index.php/Writing_tutor

It was promising but it was incomplete and never left the experimental
stage in GCompris. Lately, Jorge Mariano came back with ideas around
this concept and decided Jozef to work again on this activity.

Now Jozef need some help to integrate the ghmm library.

Bruno.