[gcompris-devel] String freeze, call for translation for GCompris 8.4 Final

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Sep 1 20:41:23 UTC 2007

Le vendredi 31 août 2007 à 22:15 +0200, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> The tooltips are now translated but the background shape does not adapt to the
> text metrics. This way the tooltip background shape is sometimes too small
> (see attached screenshot).

OK, I made a new larger button. Sadly, it doesn't mean it cannot happen
anymore, making a proper fix is not obvious. We should switch to svg and
create a tooltip class that creates a button that accommodate the text
size.

> I tested the German version and now all coordinates are spoken with the
> exception of A3. Is this what you mean by "almost fixed" or is this another
> bug?

Thanks a lot for taking care, I made a typo, it's fixed now.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids