[gcompris-devel] missing menu in Admin suite

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Oct 31 12:35:36 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 31 octobre 2007 à 15:01 +1030, jeffery.billing at bigpond.com a
écrit :
> I would point out that I had no trouble understanding your
> instructions but I have been programming for 37 years and working with
> educational software for nearly 30 years so I have a slight advantage
> over a newcomer to Educational software.
>
> I not sure whether a teacher/parent new to computing would always be
> clear as to what the instructions meant.

I fully support your view. GCompris instructions and manuals are not for
developers and should be adapted to their target audience. Any help is
welcome.

> If you ever have a document (in English) you want checked before you
> post it as a 'Wiki' feel free to send me a copy and I will do my best
> to help with any editing necessary.

Thanks but we don't usually work this way. The wiki is just for that. We
publish documents and thanks to the wiki anybody can correct errors.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids