[gcompris-devel] missing menu in Admin suite

jeffery.billing at bigpond.com jeffery.billing at bigpond.com
Wed Oct 31 04:31:16 UTC 2007

> Please go on. You can create an account on the wiki and start fixing my
> English.

I will start work on this shortly.

> You know, my French is broken as well, too complex for me. I am no more
> allowed to translate GCompris in my native language ! This is great
> because it means users expect an higher quality level than I can provide
> and that they are ready to help.
>
> Bruno.

Bruno

I would point out that I had no trouble understanding your instructions but I have been programming for 37 years and working with educational software for nearly 30 years so I have a slight advantage over a newcomer to Educational software.

I not sure whether a teacher/parent new to computing would always be clear as to what the instructions meant.

If you ever have a document (in English) you want checked before you post it as a 'Wiki' feel free to send me a copy and I will do my best to help with any editing necessary.
Jeff.