[gcompris-devel] multiple start prevention

José jjorge at free.fr
Mon Jul 9 19:58:45 UTC 2007

hi, after I asked for it, I kept 2 minutes wondering why after a crash my
gcompris wouldn't try anymore to start.

So my 2 cents : there shoud be a message, at least in debug mode, saying that
gcompris won't start because the lock file is less than 30 seconds old ;-)

And, trying the latest SVN, I'm stopped by this thing (I though is was
disabled by default) :

Exception exceptions.ImportError: 'No module named mypaint' in 'garbage
collection' ignored
Fatal Python error: unexpected exception during garbage collection