[gcompris-devel] Geography game

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 20:18:56 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 22 août 2007 à 13:22 +0200, Bruno Guldenpfennig a écrit :
> I have tested it myself now.
> On level 1 - World map - there is no voice at all - just background
> music
> On level 2 - North America - all OK
> On level 3 - South America - all OK
> On level 4 - Western Europe - This is where "Finland" is "check
> answer" voice
> On level 5 - North Africa through to level 9 - no voices
>
> So it is just Finland that is replace by "check answer".

OK, it has been fixed the 2007-03-27
* boards/sounds/en/geography/finland.ogg: deleted, it was the wrong one.

We no more have the finland voice. I requested Susan Rich who is the
original author of the other English voices but got no response to date.

Is an English/US women with can provide us a new finland.ogg, It would
be appreciated.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids