[gcompris-devel] Geography game

Bruno Guldenpfennig brunog.home at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:22:51 UTC 2007

I have tested it myself now.
On level 1 - World map - there is no voice at all - just background music
On level 2 - North America - all OK
On level 3 - South America - all OK
On level 4 - Western Europe - This is where "Finland" is "check answer"
voice
On level 5 - North Africa through to level 9 - no voices

So it is just Finland that is replace by "check answer".

Bruno

On 22/08/07, José <jjorge at free.fr> wrote:

> Le Tuesday 21 August 2007 13:36:55 Bruno Guldenpfennig, vous avez écrit:
> > My son tells me that in the geography game (previous version and latest
> > one) when he clicks on some of the countries the pc says "check answer"
> in
> > stead of the correct name.
> > Has this been reported before or might there be something wrong with my
> > install?
>
> Nothing like that, is it reproductible? I mean can he do that always for
> some
> countries? And so which ones?

Bruno Guldenpfennig
brunog at lantic.net