[gcompris-devel] italian translation (temporary translator)

Immacolata Arenga imma at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Fri Mar 19 03:48:02 UTC 2004

Hi Bruno!

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> Immacolata, could you please describe us the good process to update the
> translation without going through Bruno.

> I know about the option to open a cvs acount but I don't know the i18n
> list process.

That's not an option for other than italians, I think. I would like to have a
CVS account (that would be the streight option), but I do not own it, so I ask
the "gnome-i18n-it" coordinator to commit my files. Please have a look at CVS
log for more informations about the account used for my commits.

I wonder if there is such coordinator even for other languages.

> Is there a link that explain it ? Will this save my valuable time ;)
>
> Bruno.
Bye,
Imma