[gcompris-devel] italian translation (temporary translator)

Immacolata Arenga imma at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org
Thu Mar 18 15:21:08 UTC 2004

Hi Roberto and Guido,
the CVS shown by LXR in Roberto email isn't updated. The correct CVS is
accessible following the instructions described in
http://www.ofset.org/gcompris/cvs.html

I am asking you to update my translation of the italian text that you may find
  in CVS, in the file gcompris/po/it.po. Actually the translation is up to date.

If you need further help, you may contact this list for topics about gcompris;
the italian translation list tp at lists.linux.it for questions related to how to
translate and for a revision of your translation; the gnome i18n list
gnome-i18n at lists.it.gnome.org for committing your changes back to CVS.

Thanks,
Imma