[gcompris-devel] road signs

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Sat Mar 6 09:49:07 UTC 2004

This a a good subject. Nobody to my knowledge are working on that.

I already thought about it and the difficulty may be to make sure it is
well i18nized. Did not search for ressources but we may hope that the
road sign are not patent/copyright uncumbered.
Please, think i18n ahead and make sure a non EU person can put in it's
own signs.

A great thing but highly difficult would be to let the kid drive a car
in a 2D map and display signs and instructions in it.

Good luck, we are waiting for the patches ;)

Bruno.