[gcompris-devel] GCompris-Flyer in German

Mario Fux fux.mario at unormal.org
Tue Mar 2 16:13:08 UTC 2004

Am Mittwoch, 3. März 2004 00.51 schrieb Bruno Coudoin:

Salve Bruno

> Spendid. I updated the falling letter screenshot in it and finaly made
> an english version.

Nice.

> I am currently updating (more than an update, it's a complete cleanup!!)
> the about page on the gcompris web site. Please anybody review it.
>
> BTW, would you be interrested in translating the about page in german.
> It is rather static and don't require maintenance.

Yes, why not perhaps I can manage this together with Ronny (we met at the
named event ;-).
You are rather quick. The German version is already online.
BTW: I saw two typos on an overfly of the about page:
Developper -> Developer
Interrest -> Interest
Sorry as a teacher these things jump into your eyes ;-).

> I am open for having it in other languages as well of course.
>
> Bruno.

griits
Mario