[gcompris-devel] GCompris-Flyer in German

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Mar 2 15:57:05 UTC 2004

Spendid. I updated the falling letter screenshot in it and finaly made
an english version.

I am currently updating (more than an update, it's a complete cleanup!!)
the about page on the gcompris web site. Please anybody review it.

BTW, would you be interrested in translating the about page in german.
It is rather static and don't require maintenance.

I am open for having it in other languages as well of course.

Bruno.