[gcompris-devel] trace location

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Jan 26 16:10:18 UTC 2004

We have not defined were is the best place to save the trace and how to
let it know to the user. Today it goes to ~/.gcompris.log but only
expert will find it there.

I was thinking about removing the locale selection from within gcompris.
Locale selection is done on GNU/Linux at desktop login. It's I believe
enough unless one really want to have a desktop in french and gcompris
in english. I don't know if gcompris is used this way.

Please complain now if you want this feature to stay. Next week maybe
too late ;)