[gcompris-devel] Segmentation fault CVS

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Sun Jan 25 17:55:02 UTC 2004

Hello...

The I18N support for the python plugins is in the CVS :)

I made some minor changes to get it working.

to use I18N, just do the following import:
from gettext import gettext as _

and next you are able to get the translated strings with _(<your
string>) just as in C code. Small print example:
print "Something"      < Not translated version
print _("Something")  < Translated version

If some issues remains don't hesitate :)

Otherwise I will try to prepare some demo material on how to program
python plugins for gcompris :)

Olivier Samyn.