[gcompris-devel] Segmentation fault CVS

Ralf Jardon ralf.jardon at uni-koeln.de
Sun Jan 25 07:38:04 UTC 2004

Hi Bruno,

i've compiled the current CVS code on another machine (my old Toshiba
Notebook). Unfortunately the same error as described arose. An error by
myself is IMHO not very probably because i have installed the
development environment completely new on the Notebook. The fault is
exactly the same as on my desktop machine :(

What can i do?

Bye
Ralf

Am So, den 25.01.2004 schrieb Bruno Coudoin um 02:52:
> I checked your code. The keyboard issue is gone.
>
> Another very important point for you to help is the I18N support in the
> python boards. I have been unable to make is work. It's populated
> properly in the .po files but whatever I tried, it's never translated.
> Please give us a reference implementation for this.
>
> Bruno.
>

> Le sam 24/01/2004 à 15:11, Olivier Samyn a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just commited some changes to the python plugin, the errors concerning
> > the function name in gcompris.h is fixed as well as the keyboard problem.
> >
> > But I also noticed a segfault when exitting a board. I do not know
> > exactly where because I got it yesterday and can not reproduce it today
> > (without anychanges in between except a recompil...).
> >
> > Olivier.
> >
> > Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> >
> > >Just commited some changes but nothing related to your bug.
> > >Could you send me the output trace when running gcompris in a console.
> > >Eventualy, you can run gcompris in gdb and print the back trace (bt
> > >command).
> > >
> > >Bruno.

Ralf Jardon, Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Seminar für
Lernbehindertenpäd.
Heilpädagogisch-Rehabilitationswissenschaftliche Fakultät
Universität zu Köln, Klosterstrasse 79b, D - 50931 Köln
Raum: 330, Tel.: +49-221-470-5536, Fax.: +49-221-470-2167
                      *  pgp/gpg key available *