[gcompris-devel] gcompris summit the 21,22/2 at the Freedem in Bruxelle/Belgium

stasZ stas at linux.isbeter.nl
Thu Jan 22 01:53:02 UTC 2004

On 2004.01.22 07:39, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> Well, my religion do not forbid me to have a beer on saturday and
> sunday. You are lucky, you can choose you day.

I'll try to go for the weekend, so that i don't have to take this
difficult deccision :)

Does somebody knows a cheap place to stay the weekend ?
(only saturday night)

BTW, i've been in contact/contributing to a project which is aimed
at learning children to program.
(The original developers seems to busy todo anything else but commit
my changes to cvs, so i think i'll fork it)

This freedem is perhaps a good opportunity to show/demonstrate it ?

Stas Z

"There are only 10 types of people in this world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't."