[gcompris-devel] Assetml call usage in gcompris / python bindings missing

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Wed Jan 21 22:56:02 UTC 2004

Le mer 21/01/2004 à 15:19, José JORGE a écrit :
> Em Quarta, 21 de Janeiro de 2004 11:45, o stasZ escreveu:
> > Well that was the whole point of assetml, to share the stuff.
> > These sounds and images are in assetml format and you can use
> > the Python assetml tools i developed to use it.
> >
> > Stas Z
>
> Hem, could someone please provide an example of assetml call?

Hum, it seem that we miss the python bindings for this.

Olivier, we miss the bindings for these calls in gameutils.c:
gcompris_load_pixmap_asset
gcompris_get_asset_file
Hehe, these are the ones I had for sure in the lost email.

First, you can play with assetml-query command line from the assetml
package. You will understand.
Then check the code where gcompris_load_pixmap_asset is used.
Simply said, the params are filters to get data out of the base. The
first match will be returned.