[gcompris-devel] Log Module for gcompris

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Mon Jan 19 23:57:01 UTC 2004

Hello Bruno,

I began,  yesterday, to check and update the python wrapper and his docs...
So I will add those new functions in it :)

For xml output and so on, why not to use an external program that will
interpret the whole raw log file and generate something more readable ?
just like what is done with for example apache logs ?

A last question: how do you create the ChangeLog file ? manually edited ?

Olivier Samyn.