[gcompris-devel] melody activity

José JORGE jjorge at free.fr
Thu Jan 1 07:08:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've done some more stuff. I join the changed data since first pack :
- the cursor.png was too dark and small
- the logo was missing (well I'll have to redraw it)
- what? melody.py was modified? I can't believe it!

Currently there are two things I'd like to know how to do :
- change the default cursor to a png image I've choosen for the whole board
- is there a nice way to wait for the bonus being displayed to disappear
before playing the next level sequence. (Just try the game you'll understand)

Happy new year,
José