[gcompris-devel] utf-8 patch

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Feb 19 15:40:04 UTC 2004

OK, finally got time to look at your code.

I sow one memory leak, letters_array[x] is never freed. I maybe wrong,
please confirm me that.

Then, could you send me your keymap files do that I can test the rest.
For now, it works like usual...

BTW, your code is clean and well commented. I see no problem to include
it in gcompris.

Thanks.

Bruno.