[gcompris-devel] What's the hurry?

stasZ stas at linux.isbeter.nl
Thu Feb 5 13:35:37 UTC 2004

On 2004.02.05 21:19, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> I also created a page on the gcompris wiki to formalize the log
> format.
OK, i didn't know that, i will look.

> We do share the same view but there is technical difficulties behind
> this. We are not alone with this kind of trouble.
>
> Bruno.
>
> > Stas
> >
> > PS, i hope i may still drink some beer at Freeedem with you guys :)
> >

> Of course ;)

See you there, i think we shall have some intresting talk, maybe we do
not come to agree on everything but it would certainly be a nice
talk :-)

BTW, are you gonna sleep at freeedem for 2 euros a night?

Stas

--
"There are only 10 types of people in this world:
 Those who understand binary, and those who don't."