[gcompris-devel] gcompris 5.0 mandrake

Jean Christophe lavieenrose at mail.dk
Wed Feb 4 11:34:16 UTC 2004

Hi,
Her I am again !
The sound worked great with 4.2.1 but I tried the 5.0
I have mandrake 9.2, and running gnome
I have installed the 2 rpm's from mandrake cooker.
    The edit (conf) tool is loading but it is not working at all
    The alphabet voices are not working
    I have two languages on the pc, french and danish but gcompris can
just "see" the default language of the user. Even if I try to make the
changes from system to french, the text is still in english (because
there is no danish yet!).

I am notat all complaining, my daughter is using the game (4.2.1) a lot
(I have installed it again).
She is playing "under" Linux, and get used to french even if we are
living in danmark. It's really great.
I think that i am not the first wich is writing to you, so I will maybe
get an answer from an another guy end Bruno !

I am patient, end as I said 4.2 is still working !

Thank's,
Regards, Sincérement
Jean Christophe