[gcompris-devel] Log Module for gcompris

Ralf Jardon ralf.jardon at uni-koeln.de
Wed Feb 4 03:55:07 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 04.02.2004 schrieb Bruno Coudoin um 01:27:
> I just commited the implementation of the trace format that includes the
> keylog.

Wow...

> Ralf, it's up to you now to tell us if this is practical.

OK, first try:

gcompris_log_set_key k/6:k/1:k/2:q/1:g/5:g/0:g/1:f/2:x/2:f/7:f/1:f/0:t/1

The keylog is good but we have forgotten something :-)
With this log i am not able to see the correct key.
I have pressed the "k" three times but the "q" was the solution (the
only visible letter on screen).
I cannot reconstruct the task. But the task is necessary to analyse the
faults of the children.

Perhaps we can solve the problem in this way:

gcompris_log_set_key
k/6:k/1:k/2:(q)/1:g/5:g/0:g/1:(f)/2:x/2:f/7:f/1:f/0:(tzg)[...]

The letters in brackets are the correct (visible) letters, if more then
one letter are on screen, we can log all visible letters e.g. (tzg)...

> During this test, I found a bug in the falling letters (gletters) where
> some letters could be display outside the viewable area. This bug has
> been reported (don't remember who) but we were not able to catch it.

That's the "invisible" bug I have reported last week :-)

Ralf

> Bruno.
>

> Le mer 28/01/2004 à 11:12, Ralf Jardon a écrit :

> > > Soon ;)
> > >
> > > Probably before sunday.
> > >
> > > Does the current implementation works for you.
> >
> > Yes, partly... some boards does not produce log-lines (e.g.
> > smallnumbers)
> >
> > > How do you 'read' the
> > > result.
> >
> > I am planning to import the logfiles into a spreadsheet like oocalc or
> > gnumeric.
> >
> > > Could we create an openoffice macro for example to make a cute
> > > display of the results ?
> >
> > If it does not make too much work it would be nice...
> >
> > Ralf
> >

> > > Bruno.

Ralf Jardon, Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Seminar für
Lernbehindertenpäd.
Heilpädagogisch-Rehabilitationswissenschaftliche Fakultät
Universität zu Köln, Klosterstrasse 79b, D - 50931 Köln
Raum: 330, Tel.: +49-221-470-5536, Fax.: +49-221-470-2167
                      *  pgp/gpg key available *