[gcompris-devel] release 5.0 in the way.

Olivier Samyn osamyn at easynet.be
Wed Feb 4 00:53:34 UTC 2004

Hello Bruno,

I just thinked about all those configurations problems...

It's somewhat nice to be able to configure gcompris from a running
instance, but we know that this need to restart the game...

So I just thinked about: why not separate the configuration from the game ?
This is something you found in some games and other programs (like
OpenOffice setup)

Maybe mixing gcompris-editor and setup would be nice (the editor is like
an advanced view)...

Olivier Samyn.