[gcompris-devel] Version Windows

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Tue Apr 27 03:10:03 UTC 2004

bcoudoin wrote:

> You are correct. Especially, gcompris + gtk runtime + sounds will make a
> pretty huge package.
> I should think twice for the CD.

An alternate solution might be to get with some group like K12LTSP
<http://www.k12ltsp.org> and have them package the latest version of
gcompris with their release.  I might volunteer for that effort - but
the earliest I'd have time will be this fall.  There were some problems
running gcompris on k12ltsp that might still have to be ironed out.

--Yan

Yan Seiner, PE  (_)\(_)     ,>/'_   o__     o__
Cardinal Engineering, Inc. (_)\(_)  ,>/'_   ,>/'_
http://www.cardinalengineering.com (_)\(_) (_)\(_)
spam killer code kpwq1jkcsEzdx39gnkVvgycd15ayqq