[gcompris-devel] Mandrake 10 & cvs version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Apr 13 12:53:21 UTC 2004

We have a problem. I did a brain new cvs checkout in a new directory and
it works for me.

I removed all I had in
/usr/local/lib/gcompris and /usr/local/share/gcompris
/usr/lib/gcompris and /usr/share/gcompris
To be sure it run my code.

Here is the trace I got:
gcompris
gcompris_set_locale en_GB.UTF-8

** (gcompris:26295): WARNING **: opened module
/usr/local/lib/gcompris/libmenu.so with name menu

** (gcompris:26295): WARNING **: We found the correct plugin for board
menu (type=menu)

I will add debug messages to help fix this.

Bruno.