[gcompris-devel] Mandrake 10 & cvs version

Ronny Standtke Ronny.Standtke at gmx.de
Sat Apr 10 03:51:22 UTC 2004

> I don't doubt it's my fault but I have a hardtime trying to image where
> my mistake is.

Sorry for the delay, I am in the middle of my holidays :-)

I updated my cvs-tree today and the problem still exists. The libraries are
all build ok, as far as I can see. Bruno, could you just make a fresh
cvs-checkout into a temporary folder on your machine and test if you have the
same problem?

Greetings

Ronny (who is travelling one week to Portugal tomorrow, yeah!)