[gcompris-devel] new in the list

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue Apr 6 13:39:06 UTC 2004

Le mar 06/04/2004 à 22:19, Jipé a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new in the GCompris mail list and I would like to introduce myself.
>
> Last week, I installed GCompris on my Mandrake 10 and my daugther loved
> these games.

Thanks. I am happy for your daughter.

> So I decided to join your mailing list in order to help you in this
> project.

Good idea ;)

> I'm a C/C++ developper on UNIX systems but I'm new under LINUX.
>
> I would like to know how can I help you.

Mostly, it depends on you. Where to you think gcompris should/could be
improved.
Also, there is a TODO list at the project root, not uptodate  but it may
give you some ideas.

Based on you mail, I suppose you are french. Where do you live. I am in
Toulouse.