[gcompris-devel] Mandrake 10 & cvs version

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Mon Apr 5 04:17:02 UTC 2004

Le sam 03/04/2004 à 10:07, Ronny Standtke a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I run the latest Mandrake Release (v10 Community) and get the following error
> when running the current cvs version of gcompris:
>
> ------------8<------------
> $ gcompris
> gcompris_set_locale
>
> ** (gcompris:23554): WARNING **: Requested locale '' got 'de_DE'
This message is normal. It says:
gcompris do not request a specific locale and the default locale
gcompris got is de_DE. This is fine.

> gcompris: board.c:71: board_check_file: Assertion `gcomprisBoard!=((void *)0)'
> failed.

This one is more problematic. it means  the menu plugins is not found or
failed to load.
Since I made many changes in this area, I probably broke something.

Can you send me the full trace on gcompris startup. Do you see this:
** (gcompris:4110): WARNING **: opened module
/usr/local/lib/gcompris/libmenu.so with name menu

** (gcompris:4110): WARNING **: We found the correct plugin for board
menu (type=menu)

menu_start section=/