[gcompris-devel] flash board ideas

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Apr 1 14:20:25 UTC 2004

Just new on the web, this site in french:
http://www.science.gouv.fr/affich.php?cat_id=8

I links to various resource in french related to science.

For example:
http://www.espace-sciences.org/images_maj/Perso/manipulations/on_line/index.htm
An electronic simulation. Very simple but very good with nice
explanations. I though about this earlier but faced the technical
chalenge to electric simulation. This one is easy to implement yet
educationaly very good.

http://www.ademe.fr/particuliers/jeu2/ADEME/sommaire.html
Many graphism. You must go to school and behave good. switch off the
light, take the bus not the car, ...
We have nothing of the kind. It would be great to have this.

Now, an open philosophical question: why redoing this if this exist on
the web?