[gcompris-devel] multiple sounds played at the same time

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Sep 26 14:54:02 UTC 2003

Gcompris plays only ogg files now and includes it's own player (thanks
nabil) using libao, libogg and libvorbis.
On top of the player, we have a multithreaded gcompris api that get the
sounds and play them. It seems that in your case, we cannot open several
times ao_open_live in oggplayer.c
Have you tested if you can play multiple ogg wiht ogg123 ?

Now, in my case, yes, I uses an oss driver.

Bruno.