[gcompris-devel] Request for new rpm

Jim Rich azrich at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 12 13:00:21 UTC 2003

Hello,

I have had to shut down the GCompris 3.2 with new gnomecanvas on a LTSP
RedHat 9 system because the GCompris has stopped the server many times.
I think it has to do memory. The longer it runs the worse the performance is
until the server just freezes.  I have been following this forum and notice
there have been some fixes.  I have tried to do a quick compile from cvs but
I get errors and I just do not have time to track them down.  It does not
appear to be any one part of GCompris that causes the problems. Is there a
newer rpm version available for RedHat 9?  The kids just love this program
and I will try anything to get it back online.

Thanks
Jim