[gcompris-devel] Python programming in gcompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Oct 16 00:31:07 UTC 2003

Olivier, I am happy to hear you there and see your ADSL comming ;)

I made several (minor) fixes in the bindings. Not so hard to maintain.

As of today, I have a strange bug. When I hit a key in my board, (like
space while in watercycle), it stops python with an error on the next
objet move I do. It says argument must be an int. Just checked in
pythontest and it's the same:
width_units=5.0
TypeError: could not convert value for property `width_units'

Any idea where I should look at ?

Bruno.