[gcompris-devel] midi in gcompris

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ext.cri74.org
Sat Oct 11 11:18:05 UTC 2003

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 19:42:51 +0200
Emmanuel POIRIER <thebidibule at yahoo.fr> wrote:

      > You may want to give a look at Solfege how midi is implemented. However
      > I have to agree that in Freeduc-cd, while GCompris was perfectly working
      > (sound), I have to make additional non trivial set up to get Solfege to
      > work (using timidity and configuring Solfege to use it as a sequencer).
      > Once it works, it is cool

      As far as I tested on diffrent PCs, Solfege is not useable 'out of the CD' (no
      sound, fatal errors...).

Right in Freeduc-cd 1.3, I was thinking about Freeduc-cd 1.4beta which
fix this problem.

Hilaire

--
Let's support Kids, Education and Free Software
Aidons les Enfants, l'Éducation et les Logiciels Libres