[gcompris-devel] [gcompris]delete gnomeCanvas

bruno patin bruno.patin at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 17 10:24:12 UTC 2003

Good morning/afternoo,n/evening to all,

So I'm beginning to delve into the gcompris code. I identify now two
different ways to delete the gnome calls and they are really different.

1. I take the calls from the gnome library, change the name a little and
that's it.
2. I redo directly from gtk the work done by the gnomeCanvas but only
with the parts that are really important for gcompris.

What do you think of ??

I ghad a question unanswered last time on the ogg vorbis driver that do
not work. Could you give me an hint ?

Bruno Patin