[gcompris-devel] Windows port Re: refresh bug in the canvas

Christof Petig christof at petig-baender.de
Mon May 26 01:38:02 UTC 2003

Christof Petig wrote:
> - Try to build gcompris by "hand" (autogen.sh, make, add a commandline
> switch here and there, dlltool? gcc -shared? ...). Certainly more

I forgot to mention my usual cross compile settings for configure:

setenv PATH /usr/local/mingw2/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
setenv CXXFLAGS "-Wall -O2 -mms-bitfields -pipe"
setenv CFLAGS "$CXXFLAGS"
echo ./configure --host=i586-mingw32msvc
--prefix=/usr/local/mingw2/local --enable-shared
#just to make sure
setenv LANG C
# (some windows tools have problems in different locales)
setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH /usr/local/mingw2/local/lib/pkgconfig

(this is where I installed gtk+. Make sure to replace /target by $PREFIX
inside the .pc files)

    Christof