[gcompris-devel] canvas update bug

Rami Aubourg rami.aubourg at ifrance.com
Mon May 19 03:03:09 UTC 2003

Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> I am sorry for the delay.
>
> I had to manage different important changes in my business life, yes I
> need money to feed my kids. My ex company is now closed and I created a
> new company named silixon. gcompris remains important to me but my top
> priority is to make this company works.
>
> BTW, gcompris 3.0 is out.
>
> Bruno.

No need to be sorry. We all have lives outside Linux. It's already a great thing
to have this sort of soft out there. I was a bit frustrated, too, when I
upgraded to Mdk 9.1, to see that gcompris wasn't working. Especially since my
girlfriends' son has been getting quite used to gcompris, and she wanted to do
some work on it with two of his friends who came round (school on strike for 1
week, now).
Well, maybe I'll just stick with good old Debian or Mdk 8.2.
gcompris 3.0 should have the Gnome2 canvas bug partly sorted out, right?

Is there something that we users could do to help you ease the load? Apart from
bug reports ;-). Translation, etc...?

It's a great software you're writing, and any frustration from our part is
mostly due to the fact that we want it so badly ;-).

Rami

--
Lost Knowledge Sets Back Civilization