[gcompris-devel] Python plugin startup

Olivier Samyn osamyn at ulb.ac.be
Sat May 17 04:15:18 UTC 2003

Two things that let me think that's an installation problem ... :)

First, it seems the bug is shown just afert the init_pygobject() call
which comes from the PyGTK module...

Second, you have a gnome-python version 1.99.16 and a pygtk version
1.99.15 ... and of course the gnome-python module depends on the pygtk
one...

Maybe some upgrade are needed no ? let me know about this...

Also, I'll try to find time to come back ...

Olivier

Olivier Samyn <osamyn at ulb.ac.be>