[gcompris-devel] Python plugin startup

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Tue May 6 06:18:02 UTC 2003

Olivier, then the issue I am facing is this error when I click on the
python board :

(gcompris:3313): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: file gboxed.c: line 312
(g_boxed_type_register_static): assertion `g_type_from_name (name) == 0'
failed

For your planning, as many people are waiting for a new release
especially due to the canvas bug. I suggest to create a new release as
soon as I have solved the problem mentionned above.
I propose to include a text in the python plugin saying :
Now gcompris activities can be coded in the Python scripting language
see www.python.org
That makes it easier than ever to implement your activity idea in
gcompris.
(of course, thanks Olivier Samys for this accomplishment)

Bruno.